Monday, February 27, 2006

OK OK

I know, what has happened to Day 25, 26 and 27... I've been busy having breakdowns and kids parties people. Work with me.

Day 25 - happened to also be the 25th of Feb (I didn't even plan it that way but there you go) which happened to be Oscar's birthday.

I have to go to bed now, but these will be posted over the next few days to make up for my absence:

slow roasted tomatoes
brekkie egg strata
chocolate birthday cake

see - they sound so good I know you'll be back....

1 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

You're doing such a champion job here - I'll make an effort to list us on some food blog directories over the weekend!
Have you read Sydney Food Diary? I found them when I was looking for reviews for The Boathouse. Fantastic food photos!

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home