Saturday, March 04, 2006

Day 32 - Lemon Sauce Cake

I've referred to this before, but here is the actual recipe

125g butter
3/4 cup caster sugar
finely grated rind of 1 lemon
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups SR flour
1/2 cup milk

1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup caster sugar

Preheat oven to 180C
Grease and line loaf tin

Cream butter, sugar and lemon rind
Add eggs one at a time
Fold in flour and milk
Pour into tin
Bake for 50 minutes

Mix lemon juice and sugar together in a saucepan, and cook until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over hot cake.
Eat.

As easy and delicious as that.

1 Comments:

Blogger MsCellania said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this page, too. It's pretty, it's chic. It's - dare I say - Delicious! (this is my first visit; was it always this nice?!)

Ditto for the cake recipe. Now let's adjust for high altitude, figure out some of the ingredients, and I'm good to go!

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home