Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Day 13 - Cumin lamb on couscous

Yes, tardy I know. For those looking at the day posted and the day that Day 13 was. But Day 13 went from being a fun! day at friends to four hours at the hospital.

The lamb fillets were tossed with crushed cumin. This is a direct flog from Bec, albeit with a different protein base. Chef cooked it on the bbq.

The couscous was prepared with a little stock, pine nuts, cracked pepper and mint from the garden. There's a distinct lack of fruit and vege in my cooking at the moment because.we're.broke.

I tasted this at about 11pm on my return from the hospital. Too much cumin, too rare lamb, too dry couscous.

The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Oh shit, tell the chef if you're going to steal it, steal it right!!

11:59 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

Just finished expressing and HAVE to go to bed - what??? I stole it right - cumin, oil, salt pepper. I just forget to mention the last three ingredients.

But it just tasted like old socks to me.

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home